Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Smart



Common Sense. It stops us from doing stupid things. You have to be smart enough to know when to stop talking. There are some things you just don’t bring up. You don’t always need to tell the truth. I know these things, but it took me 13 years to get here. I’ve tried to help my sisters. I never had anyone tell me what not to do, how to survive middle school, what its like to be a teenager. But my sisters have me, if only they’d listen. I have a feeling at least one of them, is going to end up like I did. Depressed, lonely, and in pain, broken hearted, feeling like a lost soul. I give them advice, I know how the situations they're in are going to work, but they refuse to listen to what I have to say. There's nothing else I can do except wait for them to get smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment