Sunday, December 19, 2010

Barcode Tattoo

I don't want words put into my mouth, I don't want to be told what to think.

Sometimes I wish I could fly. I wish I could just spread my wings and be free.
Fly somewhere where no one would find me, though I doubt they'd even be looking.
I really just want to leave, get out of this place and go somewhere else, somewhere different.
Where no one would know who I was, so I could start again. Don't you ever wish you could just start again?
Mother keeps threatening to send me to boarding school. I keep telling her, fine then go ahead.
I don't think she realizes that I'm serious. If it's the only way I can get out of here then I'll take it.
I only have four more years of school left if you don't count this year, that's not a lot.
I have dreams. Who doesn't? I want to go to Harvard. I want to be an author.
I want to be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment