Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Get Over Yourself

DO IT.
PLEASE.
I'M BEGGING YOU.
GET THE FREAKING FUCK OVER YOURSELF.

People these days. UGH. Honestly though, they need to get over themselves.
Everybody's so dramatic. This guy in my class, *cough, cough, MACKIE* is completely bonkers.
Basically, he had a girlfriend for like two weeks (maybe less) and she broke up with him and he's in complete full and total break-up syndrome mode. She broke up with him on FRIDAY. It's TUESDAY. And he's STILL upset. Why? Good question.
APPARENTLY, she's perfect, he would do ANYTHING for her, and he was in love with her and he's devastated that she broke up with him and he keeps the drumsticks she bought him when she went to Ottawa for four days (SHE WAS IN OTTAWA FOR ALMOST HALF OF THEIR "relationship") with him at ALL times.
I know all of this because we do these things in ELA called quick-writes and he read his out loud to the class and started crying and he was talking about her. Did I mention she's in grade 8? Anyways.
He's so over-dramatic, I mean, if they'd been dating for longer maybe I could see him being upset then. But they barely even dated, they didn't really go out anywhere, I'm not even sure if they actually kissed.
I can't even talk about this anymore, it's too annoying.

Just a note to say that any names I've used in any of my blog posts are not real. The people are real and once I come up with an alias for that person, if I mention them again in one of my blog posts, it'll be under the same alias.
This does not include when I talk about Celebrities or Book Characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment