Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Somehow, Someway, Someday

It's amazing how much your life can change in a day.
I'm doing it. I really am.
I'm going to get better.
Somehow, someway, someday, I will be okay.


I read. A lot. It's always been a passion of mine. 
I feel like, everytime I read a book, I find myself wanting to be that main character. 

Wanting to be like her, no matter how bad her life gets, she gets a happy ending.
It always leaves me thinking, where's my happy ending ?
But, I've never done anything about it.
I don't know how I didn't figure this out sooner but, if I want a happy ending, I have to make one.
And I WILL. I can't be that girl. I know I can't. Why would I even want to be ?
Sometimes, I look back at my posts and think to myself, how did you ever feel like that ? 
I need to stop beating myself up for not being who I want to be and start becoming who I want to be.



I'm done. I promise you, I'm done. 
Done with all these problems that come with being me. I refuse to put up with it.
People tell me I deserve better, that I am better than this.
Maybe I'm finally starting to believe that they're right.



I am coming out of my cocoon and turning into a butterfly.

No comments:

Post a Comment