Thursday, February 16, 2012

You Wanna Bet ?

Abstinence.
People don't understand why I chose to be abstinent, they also say I won't last.
Let's start with why I chose to be like this.
First and foremost, let me just say that, like any hormonal teenager I've wanted sex at one time or another. Come on, everybody has, it's not something we can control.
Anyways, I have the kind of parents who would kill me if I had sex before I got married, but that's not actually one of the reasons I'm abstinent. 
Sure, you can use condoms and birth control but there's still a chance you'll get pregnant or get an STD.
I'm used to lying to my parents, I'm perfectly comfortable lying to them about sex.
But if I got pregnant, or got an STD, it'd be kind of hard to lie about.
The other reason is simply an issue of lack of self-confidence. 
I don't mean to be cocky but, I KNOW I'm not ugly. That's not to say I'm gorgeous, because I'm not, but, I am decent looking.
But, that's with clothes on. When the clothes come off, I don't like the way my body looks. 
I also have really small boobs, which I'm fine with but, most guys like big boobs.
I would never be able to let a guy see me naked, I'm too afraid he'll be grossed out. 
I guess I feel like if a guy is willing to marry me without having sex first then he won't care about how my body looks.
Another reason is well, technically, I don't know if I want to be abstinent forever. I just don't want to have sex in high school. I want to focus on school and my friends and other stuff, not sex. I don't want to have to deal with any of that. I am not going to have sex in high school, but, I can't say the same about university, I guess we'll see.
Okay so, I know this reason sounds kind of stupid but, I'm tighter than money for people who lose their jobs during the recession.
Honestly, I can't even get a fucking tampon in there, and those things are small !
I know it's sad but, it's the truth. I'm scared that... well, if I try to have sex, what if I end up crying or something? Because I know dicks are bigger then tampons.

Now, let's move on to the 'I won't last'.
I won't last? Really? You wanna bet?
What does that even mean? If it means that I won't be able to live without the pleasures of sex, let me remind you that being a virgin, I've never experienced that before. I guess you could say I don't know what I'm missing. In case you haven't noticed, I'm not exactly sex-crazed. I'm the kind of girl who's into romance. Sure, I may have a few kinky fantasies, but who doesn't? And it's not like I've told anyone my fantasies, they're just stored in the back of my head, I'm not stupid enough to tell people.
There's always the girls who say they'll be abstinent and then give in to the first hot guy that wants sex from them. 
I won't have that problem. The only guys after me are obsessed with Star Wars, not sex. 
Honestly though, I'm kind of the over-achiever, goody two-shoes, smart girl. Unless a guy wants to live out his naughty librarian fantasy, he won't go after me.
And even then, I'm not sexy, or hot, so guys who want sex, won't want it from me.
I don't exactly have to worry about not being able to reject guys, I won't have any guys to reject.

Unless I randomly get really hot (which won't happen) being abstinent will be a breeze.
It rattles me how people think I won't last.
Trust me guys, I have nothing to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment