Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Confessions

I don't want to write in this blog right now.
I don't want to do my homework.
I don't want to get ready for school tomorrow.
I don't want to hangout with my friends.
All I want, is to go on quizazz.com and read fan-fiction about One Direction.
Now I know what you're thinking but you're wrong.
True, I am kind of obsessed with One Direction, but my fetish for reading love stories on the internet started with 7 minutes of heaven on myyearbook.com. It then turned to Justin Bieber fan-fiction on fun140.com then a mix between Justin Bieber, Cody Simpson, and, Jaden Smith still on fun140.com. Then one day, fun140.com stopped working. It had been a couple months and I had decided to back to myyearbook because I needed my fix, but the quizzes section where I found my stories were gone. I was crushed and relieved at the same time. This meant I could possibly be normal. But then one day, I came across quizazz.com and my obsession came back. I need help. I'm addicted. And I can barely go a week without reading the stories on quizzaz. HELP ME. 

No comments:

Post a Comment